There are just two windows and a little baseboard standing between me and living room paint completion. Instead of knocking them out this weekend, I made several mental excuses and didn’t touch a paint brush or a hand sander.
When actively avoiding a task like this, I tend to be very productive in other arenas. Here is a list of happenings that validates my DIY procrastination:
- Started crate training Schooner and took her to the vet
- Made guacamole
- Watched Freakonomics and Jesus Camp on Netflix
- Got a haircut
- Went to a party
- Started 11 kinds of vegetable seeds
- Played outside with the dogs in the 69 degree sunshine
- E-filed my federal tax return
- Made a danger pie*
- Made calzones with homemade dough*
*Haven’t technically transpired yet, but will…I promise.
Only iphone photos available this week since my camera was kidnapped and taken to Georgia against its will.